Feeling overwhelmed with your small group organization?
Learn how to maximize your guided math & reading rotations with an efficient & effective system
Are you tired of...
Let me know if this sounds familiar:
You’ve been scouring Pinterest trying to find a rotation system you like, but so far you’ve found nothing
Every year your students struggle transitioning from one rotation to the next
- You desperately need a way to successfully navigate through small groups
I get it! I've been there!
The year I made it my goal to teach in small groups more, I thought I had it all figured out. I’d saved cute pocket chart rotation boards on Pinterest and thought I could pick one and be good to go, right?
WRONG! Even though I’d split my class into four small groups, I needed to customize the rotations a bit more.
You see, I needed one of my groups to visit the fact fluency center 3 times a week instead of 2 times. And I had a few students that met with an instructional aide a few times a week.
I knew I needed to come up with a solution to individualize rotations and improve my small group organization!
Imagine never having to tell students where they should be during rotations. Picture being able to fit the needs of every single student in your classroom.
I promise this is possible - here's how!
Transform your rotations with the Guided Math & Reading Customizable Charts!
Here's what's included:
Teacher Templates & Student Charts
40+ Icons to Customize Your Charts
Extras: Binder Organization, Signs, & More!
Over 200 pages of templates and icons to help you design your small groups and organize your classroom for success during rotations.
Other features include:
- Quick Start Set-Up Guide
- Rotation icons to create your rotation templates & charts
- Customizable rotation icons
- Group names & icons
- Step-by-step guide for making Teacher Reference Charts
- Editable templates for teacher reference chart
- Step-by-step guide for creating your student rotation charts
- Editable templates for student rotation charts
- Guided math & reading folder covers & guide
- Guided math & reading binder dividers
- Classroom rotation signs to match rotation icons
Here's what teachers are saying about this resource:
You can have the small group organization you've dreamed of.
Check out the editable resource here:
It's time to finally get your small group rotations running smoothly and efficiently.
I know, figuring out your rotations is no small feat. But this resource? It's the game-changer to improving your small groups.
- Step-by-step teacher guide
- Organizational templates: teacher charts, student rotation charts, and over
- 40+ ready to use icons to make your charts
- 20+ custom icons to create additional rotations specific to your classroom
- An efficient, effective way to manage rotations all year long