Enhance addition fact fluency with these ways to make 10 activities and making 10 games! These friends of ten games are perfect for kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade classrooms!
- Ways to Make 10 Board Game – students race around a game board reading the ten frames and figuring out what the number needed to make ten (optional kid game pieces included)
- Roll & Cover Board Game – print & play board game, just add dice!
- Connect Ten – students use grid to color in two boxes that are next to each other that make ten (ex: a 2 & 8 are right next to each other in the grid, students would color that)
- Make Ten Bubble Bump – played like a regular BUMP game — students roll a die (1-6) and cover the number needed to make ten
- S’more Make 10 Memory – students match the problem to the answer (ex: 4 + __ matches to 6)
- Make 10 Puzzles
- Make 10 Domino Train Cards
- Build Ways to Make 10 Dry Erase Mat
- Tic Tac Toe Partner Game – use ten frames to find the number needed to make 10
- Sort & Solve – sort facts that make 10 and facts that do not make 10