Add these fun spring math games to your centers! These 15 no prep, print and play games and activities are perfect for 1st grade and 2nd grade classrooms! Skills include games for addition, subtraction, time, money, place value, and more!
Short on prep time? Want to plan engaging, meaningful fun spring math games without taking home a million pages to cut and laminate? Then these print and play games are exactly what you need!
IMPORTANT: If you are an active member of Math Sidekick, do not purchase these games! These are included in your membership.
- Addition Facts
- Subtraction Facts
- 2-3 Digit Addition
- 2-3 Digit Subtraction
- Place Value
- Skip Counting
- 2D Shapes
- Telling Time
- Counting Coins
- and more!
>>> Best of all, EVERY game comes in two levels, so you can easily print the level(s) you need for your students!
>>> 15 games x 2 levels for each = 30 total games!
What do I need to play these games?
Well, that’s pretty simple! Depending on the game, you’ll might regular dice, small game manipulatives (mini erasers work great), a paperclip to make a spinner, and writing tools like pencils, crayons, or markers… items you already have easily accessible in your classroom!
7 Addition & Subtraction Games:
- Fly to the Birdhouse (add. facts)
- Spring Pig Subtraction (sub. facts)
- Springtime Spin (mixed facts)
- Flower Bump (2-digit add.)
- Spring Bingo (2 & 3-digit add.)
- Subtraction Garden Hop (2-digit sub.)
- Rainy Day Subtraction (2-3-digit sub.)
5 Number Sense Games:
- Catching Butterflies (place value)
- Bunny Gardeners (comparing #s)
- Cloudy Skip Counting (by 2s)
- Springtime Hunt (100/100s charts)
- Spring Arrays (intro to multiplication)
3 Games for Other Skills:
- Kite Flying Time (telling time)
- The Plant Shop (counting coins)
- Springy 2D Shapes (geometry)
Be sure to check out the preview for a detailed look inside!
© Simply Creative Teaching