These one-on-one kindergarten math assessments were created for you to use to keep track of your students’ progress on core kindergarten math skills.
There are two kindergarten assessments included in this bundle:
- Beginning of the Year Kindergarten Snapshot: The beginning of the year kindergarten math snapshot was created for you to use during back to school time. It covers skills & standards students learned in preschool so that you can become familiar with the math skills students are coming into your classroom with!
- One on One Math Assessment for Kindergarten Skills: This one-on-one kindergarten math assessment was created for you to use throughout the school year to keep track of your students’ progress on core kindergarten math skills.
**These assessments are designed to be completed as one-on-one assessments for teachers to complete with students!
How do I use this resource?
These are one-on-one assessments. Just like you give running records or assessments to find students’ reading level, these assessments are designed for you to do one-on-one with your students. Simply put together a ring of the assessment cards (included) and use the prompts and problems given to assess. Besides the assessment cards, you will only need to provide manipulatives or counters for your students to use as needed.
In this resource you will find:
- Math Skills Student Score Sheet/Checklist
- Class spreadsheets to organize whole class data
- Assessment cards to help you assess each skill
- Optional student response recording sheet (for teacher use)
- Editable score sheets & class spreadsheets you can customize
Because every school & district is different, there is an editable math checklist. You can use it to type in your own skills & standards that you want to assess. However, you will need to create your own matching assessment cards if you do that.
© Simply Creative Teaching