Revamp your GUIDED MATH and GUIDED READING rotations, centers, and organization with these rotation charts and teacher schedules.
This bundle includes the following two resources:
Utilize these editable templates to organize your small group rotations for guided math and guided reading groups and literacy centers.
First, use the guide and editable templates to create teacher reference schedules so you know where every student is during guided reading rotations.
Then, create student-friendly rotations charts that they can keep in their folders! Use the step-by-step guide, editable templates, and rotation icons to create a rotation chart for each of your guided reading groups!
This resource includes moveable rotation icons that are very student-friendly to help you make schedules and charts. As an added bonus, I’ve added editable rotation icons that you can customize! If there’s a rotation you need that I didn’t include, you can create your own using one of the blank icons!
- Quick Start Set-Up Guide
- Rotation icons to create your rotation templates & charts
- Customizable rotation icons
- Group names & icons
- Step-by-step guide for making Teacher Reference Charts
- Editable templates for teacher reference chart
- Step-by-step guide for creating your student rotation charts
- Editable templates for student rotation charts
- Guided math & reading folder covers & guide
- Guided math & reading binder dividers
- Classroom rotation signs to match rotation icons
- 2 BONUSES: Mini-bookmark-sized rotation charts!
© Simply Creative Teaching
There are no reviews yet.