Make planning activities for addition doubles facts to 20 and doubles plus one facts a breeze with these partner games, printables, and math centers!
Take a look inside this doubles & doubles plus one resource:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Doubles Match – students match the doubles cards (peanut butter) to the answer cards (jelly)
- Doubles Plus One Tic Tac Toe – students draw a game card, solve the doubles plus one fact, and place a game piece on the answer. The first player to reach four in a row is the winner.
- Doubles Dash – very easy prep game! Students roll a number cube (1-6), move that many spaces on the game board, and solve the fact on the space they land on — This game is available within 10 and within 20 for easy differentiation 🙂
- Doubles Plus One Race – very easy prep game! Students roll a number cube (1-6), move that many spaces on the game board, and solve the fact — This game is available within 10 and 20 for easy differentiation
- Doubles Dominoes – students match doubles & doubles plus one dominoes
- I Spy Doubles and Doubles Plus One – printable game where students find the most doubles facts against a partner
- Donut Doubles (puzzles) – students will put together doubles & doubles plus one puzzles!
- Sort & Solve Doubles – Students will sort doubles facts and doubles plus one facts, then they will solve them!
BONUS: All activities in this download are available in black & white, ink-friendly versions as well!
© Simply Creative Teaching
There are no reviews yet.