Teach 2 digit and 3 digit subtraction with regrouping using these strategies, math centers, posters, activities, printables, and games. Students will learn to use open number lines, expanded form, and more to practice double digit and three digit subtraction.
This resource includes activities, posters, and centers that focus on strategies beyond the traditional/standard algorithm!
2 Formats included:
- Google Slides
- Base Ten
- Number Line
- Break It Down (Decomposing Numbers)
- Subtract in Chunks
- Standard Algorithm
Activities that go with the subtraction strategies:
- Strategy Posters
- Base Ten Subtraction Center
- Number Line Subtraction Center
- Break It Down Subtraction Center
- Compensation Center
- Subtract in Chunks Center
- Algorithm Center
- Hundreds Chart Subtraction Center
- Strategy Task Cards
- Strategy Practice Worksheets
- Extra Resources (Posters, Charts, etc.)
>>> Be sure to take a detailed look by checking out the preview!