Differentiated Math Activities With Math Sidekick
What is Math Sidekick? The Math Sidekick is your planning partner – that’s ME! Each month, members of Math Sidekick get access to differentiated math activities, centers, printables, and games!
Who is it for? – Math Sidekick was made for busy first and second-grade teachers that need a huge vault of differentiated math activities at their disposal!
So what’s so great about it? 52% of teachers say that the most difficult part of teaching math is differentiation! Therefore, finding activities that come in multiple levels can be SO time-consuming, so we’re here to help! Let us lighten your workload by providing math resources that come in multiple levels so you can differentiate so much easier!
What’s included in Math Sidekick? Each month, teachers in the Math Sidekick receive instant access to:
- Math centers: Download hands-on activities, puzzles, task cards, and games! Each math center comes in two levels.
- Print & play activities: These partner games are a hit with students and require zero prep for the teacher! Every activity comes in two levels.
- Print & go worksheets: Assign independent practice activities easily with these differentiated worksheets. Every page comes in three levels!
- Exit tickets: Assessing students is easy with these quick, leveled exit tickets. Choose from three levels for every exit ticket!
- Video Tutorials: Join us each month for recorded tutorials and Facebook Live trainings filled with tips, tricks, and ideas to help support you.
- Facebook Community: Join other first and second grade teachers in our private Facebook community to ask questions and share advice with like-minded teachers!
- Access to the Membership Vault: Access over $100 worth of differentiated math centers, printables, assessments, and more!
With Math Sidekick you’ll be able to easily meet your student’s needs without taking up more planning time!
Join to Hear More!
Ready to be in the know for when the doors are open to join Math Sidekick so you can make planning a breeze? Just leave your information below and you’ll be the first to hear when the time comes!
Now, you’re one step closer to more free time with easily differentiated math lessons! Get more support and updates inside the Simply Creative Teachers Facebook Group here.