When it comes to organizing your math & reading rotations, small groups, and centers, it can get a little overwhelming!
Be honest – Do you…
- Feel lost when it comes to organizing your small groups?
- Worry about meeting with all of your students regularly?
- Dread trying to put together the rotation puzzle?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone! Figuring these key components of your small groups is so important, but it’s also super stressful! That’s why I created a free workbook to help you out!The FREE workbook will teach you how to:
- Create a clear plan to conquer your small groups
- Organize your time rotations, and students
- Design a flexible, functional schedule to meet your classroom needs