Are you stressed about organizing your math & reading rotations?
When it comes to organizing your math & reading rotations, small groups, and centers, it can get a little overwhelming!
Be honest – Do you…
- Feel lost when it comes to organizing your small groups?
- Worry about meeting with all of your students regularly?
- Dread trying to put together the rotation puzzle?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone! Figuring these key components of your small groups is so important, but it’s also super stressful! I created this free workbook to help you out!
I have a guide to organizing your small groups just for you!
The FREE workbook will teach you how to:
- Create a clear plan to conquer your small groups
- Organize your time rotations, and students
- Design a flexible, functional schedule to meet your classroom needs
How will this math & reading rotations workbook help you?
First I’ll walk you through a step-by-step process to create a classroom rotation schedule that will work! I want to help you get started, so there is tons of information!
Next, you’ll get sample schedules, example rotation displays & charts for students, and free printable planning templates! Organizing up your math and reading rotations will be a breeze!
Click the image below to get your free copy of my workbook in your inbox today!